Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Moving Forward

Somehow, it all worked out. For logistical reasons, it made more sense for me to take the baby and go to my in-laws last night. My spouse stayed here with the movers and continued to work on things. The movers showed a little after 4, and were done around 8. I had a nice dinner, the in-laws and the godparents got to see the baby (who is currently teething and screamed the whole time, but that's another story), and there was even strawberry-rhubarb pie. And, I got a good night's sleep to boot.

The house is almost empty. I have to pack the car and clean the dregs out from a few more rooms, clean a bit, and then...dare I say it? Then, we'll be done!

2 comments:

  1. thank goodness! I have been thinking of you and your crazy move story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a relief when it's all over! Glad things worked out well in the end!

    ReplyDelete